District Librarians work together and share ideas
on the first Tuesday of each month.
*My personal goal is to attend and take part in all meetings throughout the 2019-2020 school year.
* Participate in any surveys and problem solve with the
other secondary librarians.
* Attend professional conferences and share what I have learn in our in-service meetings each month and with my peers on campus.
* Introduce the new 'Flyers and Noble' Library to the cohort. Encourage them to rethink how to increase readership in their libraries.
DHS LIBRARY CSIP STANDARD
Students have the opportunity to access library materials ensuring life long learning habits during their young adult years at DHS.
(GOALS in red)
1. Students will actively enjoy the new Flyers and Noble GENRE LIBRARY and use both fiction and non fiction to develop the imagination, which inturns nourishes the thinking process. (increase the awareness of library resources and services to enhance content and leisure reading)
2. Students will build their library skills and continue to grow with the changes that technology brings their lives. (collaborate with teachers to integrate information literacy skills, problem solving methods and technology into instruction)
3. Students will become empowered as life long learners as they learn to manage literature, information and technology in their lives. (enhance the quality and frequency of library research classes in all curricula areas)
4. Trails Student Assessment-- Information Literacy progress
TRAILS assessments-- Information Literacy Assessments now available as open educational resources.
The program and its staff will--